Glass Shower Enclosure's handles, levers, hinges and other accessories can not be ignored, because if the tempered glass has a small corner to damage the whole glass, it will automatically burst. The structural aspects of high-end shower rooms pay attention to the adjustment design of shower rooms, such as wall materials With vertical and horizontal adjustment function, it can correct the deviation caused by cement workers and installers. Most of its hardware accessories are copper and stainless steel, and 304 stainless steel is the best. The important factor affecting the quality of copper fittings is the quality of electroplating. All the electroplated parts (including plastic parts) of the shower room must ensure seven layers of electroplating. The first layer is coated with alkali copper and the second layer is coated with copper (the best in the world is used). Imported plastic copper from South Africa), the third layer of acid-plated copper (three layers of copper with different properties, the purpose is to clean multiple times and trim the tiny pinholes on the surface of the copper), the fourth layer is semi-gloss nickel, five Full-gloss nickel plating, six nickel-plating fronts, (because the surface of the element nickel is honeycomb, two different layers of nickel must be plated to correct the pits, so as to avoid black spots and needles on the surface of the product. Quality issues such as holes); The seventh layer is chrome-plated to prevent corrosion and keep bright, improve hardness and abrasion resistance. The surface is treated with electric paint, which is more wear-resistant and not easy to scratch people. The eighth layer is sealed for 12 hours to protect all coatings and ensure the service life of the plating layer and the substrate. No black spots, blistering, delamination, etc. will appear on the surface.
Framed Shower Enclosure
As a Shower Enclosure Supplier, share the installation method with everyone
1. Prepare the necessary tools.
2. Installing the basin: Combine the components of the basin, adjust the level of the basin, and ensure that there is no water in the basin and the bottom. The hose can expand and contract with distance, connecting the basin floor to the floor drain firmly.
3. Test and protection: After installation, a water test is required to ensure that the water is unobstructed. Fourth, find the position and punch: Use a pencil and a level to determine the drilling position of the aluminum against the wall, and use an impact drill to punch.
4. Installation of aluminum material: tap the rubber particles in the drilled holes, and lock the aluminum bar to the wall with screws.
5. Fixing the glass: Clamp the glass to the bottom of the basin and fix it with screws.
6. Install the jacking pipe: find the corresponding position for drilling above the fixed glass, install the (straight/inclined) fixing seat and connect the jacking pipe. Fix it to the top of the glass with an elbow sleeve.
7. Installation device rack: Measure the installation device rack, tighten the shelf nut, fix the shelf glass, and keep it vertical and horizontal. Pay attention to waterproofing under the aluminum fixed glass.
8. Install the movable door: Install the hardware of the movable door, and install the hinge on the reserved hole of the fixed door. After installation, adjust the position of the shaft core of the lotus leaf until the door feels best.
9. Be waterproof: Install suction bars or water-resistant rubber strips on the side or under the glass as required. Close the joint between the aluminum and the wall, glass and the basin with silicone.
10. Debugging and tightening: check whether each part is comfortable and smooth to use, and adjust in time if problems are found. After adjusting, tighten the corresponding screws to make the shower room stronger.
11. Finishing work: The decorative aluminum bar is snapped into the wall-attached aluminum material to ensure its neat appearance. Finally, wipe the entire shower room with a rag.
Our company also has Framed Shower Enclosure on sale, welcome to consult.