Walk in Shower Enclosure is small, but it is a very important place in the home. In recent years, with the changes in people's lifestyles and concepts, dry and wet separation has long become an indispensable demand for bathroom space, and the shower room has gradually become an indispensable product for every household. However, only less than 1% of people know how to clean and maintain the shower room, so in order to benefit more families, Shower Enclosure Supplier comes to science!
Tempered Glass Walk in Shower Enclosure
In fact, the cleaning and maintenance of the shower room is also super simple, just do these four steps: pulley, tempered glass, metal profiles, stone base / basin.
The sliding door shower room is the most common type in the shower room, and the utilization rate is extremely high. The pulley can be said to be the essence of the sliding door shower room. Therefore, in daily use of the pulley, the following points should be noted:
1. Try to avoid banging on the movable door as much as possible. After all, the movable door, as the name implies, is movable, and it will be troublesome once it falls off.
2. Regularly clean the slide rails and pulleys to avoid dirt and dirt on the slide rails, which will cause unsmooth push and pull. In addition, lubricating oil or lubricating wax must be added regularly to keep the pulleys lubricated.
3. Be sure to choose a good brand, because the quality of the pulley is good or bad, a good brand, the pulley material is better, and the experience will be better!
Glass is the main part of the shower room. Whether the shower room is selected is good or not, and a large part depends on whether the glass is good or not. Therefore, pay attention to these small details in the maintenance of the shower room glass.
1. Although tempered glass is safe, it also has personality. So don’t hit or hit the glass surface with sharp objects to avoid damage;
2. Do not wipe the glass surface with corrosive liquids, so as not to damage the surface gloss or corrode the glass;
3. Do not wipe the glass surface with rough materials to avoid scratches, which not only affects the appearance but also distresses;
4. The four corners of the glass are the most fragile parts. In addition to not hitting or kicking with sharp objects, try to choose glass with angled corners, so as to ensure the safety of the glass and the safety of the children. Like the exclusive shower room, round corner glass has already been adopted.
Due to the different materials of metal profiles, the hardness of different materials will be different, but the maintenance method is the same. First of all, it is necessary to prevent direct sunlight and exposure to sunlight; secondly, avoid wiping or cleaning with corrosive liquids or materials; thirdly, do not use rough materials (including toothpaste) to wipe the surface; At the same time, if stains appear on the surface of the profile, you can choose to wash with neutral water and wipe it.
Our company also has Tempered Glass Walk in Shower Enclosure for sale, please contact us.